Can I prevent the compiler to generate .TDS file?

2005-01-24 03:13:28 PM
cppbuilder107
As I know the TDS file contains debug infomation,
but even if I close the switch of debug, the compiler
still generate a TDS file.
Is there any way to not generate the file?

Re:Can I prevent the compiler to generate .TDS file?

danny wrote:
As I know the TDS file contains debug infomation,
but even if I close the switch of debug, the compiler
still generate a TDS file.
Is there any way to not generate the file?
From the help:
Debug-information file
If you include debug information in your final linked executable,
ILINK32 will always store the debug information in a separate .TDS
file, named <Project Name>.TDS by default. The C++Builder integrated
de{*word*81} reads this de{*word*81}-information file.>>>>>ILINK32 will
always create this file<<<<< .If you do not have the -v linker switch
set,>>>>the TDS file is marked as invalid.<<<<
In short, No.
But you could delete it if you really wanted to.