MDI Application MouseWheel Event

2006-10-04 02:06:18 AM
cppbuilder104
I am new to GoogleGroups so I am not sure if this is the right group
for this discussion, but:
1. Does anyone know how to capture the OnMouseWheel event of an MDI
application? I would like for the parent window to handle this event
because the child window is much longer (out of the screen) and it
would be nice to scroll with the mouse wheel.
2. How can you get the redraw of the child window to occur during the
scrolling of the parent window. I have tried setting tracking=true for
the VertScrollBar but it still does not seem to work.
Thanks in advance
~fakepoo