Is it possible to manipulate the TCppWebBrowser data

2007-02-27 06:45:44 PM
cppbuilder114
Hello
Is it possible to maniplulate the incoming data with the TCppWebBrowser?
I only wan't use part of the webpage, so I contructed the following code:
for (int f = 63; f < Memo1->Lines->Count - 34; f++)
Memo2->Lines->Add(Memo1->Lines->Strings[f]);
Now it transfers the source code from one memo box to the other, but is it
possible to do this when the page loads without using the boxes?
I could do it this way, but since some of the links on the webpage are: "<a
href="page2.htm">, this will create an error404 when I click on them.
I hope someone can help me.
/Elisabeth
Jag använder en gratisversion av SPAMfighter för privata användare.
232 spam har blivit blockerade hittills.
Betalande användare har inte detta meddelande i sin e-post.
Hämta gratis SPAMfighter idag!

Re:Is it possible to manipulate the TCppWebBrowser data

"Elisabeth Kvarnryd" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Is it possible to maniplulate the incoming data with the
TCppWebBrowser?
No. You would have to download the data separately and then
manipulate it directly before loading it into the TCppWebBrowser
afterwards.
Gambit

Re:Is it possible to manipulate the TCppWebBrowser data

No. You would have to download the data separately and then
manipulate it directly before loading it into the TCppWebBrowser
afterwards.
Ok, but if I do that some of he links will be broken? Is there a smart way
to fix it or do I just have to create a parser and extract the important
parts?
/E
Jag använder en gratisversion av SPAMfighter för privata användare.
232 spam har blivit blockerade hittills.
Betalande användare har inte detta meddelande i sin e-post.
Hämta gratis SPAMfighter idag!

{smallsort}

Re:Is it possible to manipulate the TCppWebBrowser data

"Elisabeth Kvarnryd" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
do I just have to create a parser and extract the important parts?
Yes.
Gambit