How to load Web Page always from server (not cache) using TCppWebBrowser

2005-04-06 05:35:07 PM
cppbuilder111
I want to show web report by TCppWebBrowser, the report will be changed any
time. So, once I Navigated the page and the report changed, the next
Navigate will always show the old report (It obviously read from cache).
How to show the latest report (bypass cache)?
I tried the following methods but failed:
Method 1: Add Refresh() before or after Navigate()
Method 2: set Flags (in Navigate argument) to navNoReadFromCache +
navNoWriteToCache by the following statement:
TVariant flags = 4 + 8;
CppWebBrowser1->Navigate(url, &flags, NULL, NULL, NULL);
Anything wrong?
Thx
Eric

Re:How to load Web Page always from server (not cache) using TCppWebBrowser

Eric wrote:
I want to show web report by TCppWebBrowser, the report will be changed any
time. So, once I Navigated the page and the report changed, the next
Navigate will always show the old report (It obviously read from cache).
How to show the latest report (bypass cache)?
You just mean that a html page has different contents now and a different date ?
I tried the following methods but failed:
Method 1: Add Refresh() before or after Navigate()
Method 2: set Flags (in Navigate argument) to navNoReadFromCache +
navNoWriteToCache by the following statement:
TVariant flags = 4 + 8;
CppWebBrowser1->Navigate(url, &flags, NULL, NULL, NULL);
Anything wrong?
Don't know why that does not work.
But think that you have to look in the setings for IE. There
you can order the browser to look everytime for an update.
Hans.