migrating to dot net - table component

Does anyone know of a decent off the shelf table component. We currently
use Turbopowers Orpheus TOVCTable component on hundreds of forms which
although not perfect served a need for the last five or so years. We need to
find a good replacement for when we migrate from BCB to VC++ .NET.
Cheers

Re:migrating to dot net - table component

Simon Hooper wrote:
Does anyone know of a decent off the shelf table component. We currently
use Turbopowers Orpheus TOVCTable component on hundreds of forms which
although not perfect served a need for the last five or so years. We need
find a good replacement for when we migrate from BCB to VC++ .NET.
I think the Dev Express stuff has both VCL and .Net.
Might make a migration easier.
--
Vesty.