STRCPY not found using INCLUDE STRING.H

2003-12-27 02:51:28 PM
cppbuilder67
I have been using the EDIt2PLUS editor for a downloadable version of the c
programming language and compiler. I have compiled a simple program using
the strcpy function. I get an error indicating that the program thinks that
this strcpy function is illegal. I have placed the include statement for a
string.h file and this doesn't help. I have looked in a manual that I am
using and that is exactly the include file that they are using for the
strcpy function. How do I track this problem down. I am a intermediate
programmer that has been out of it for a while.
Bret Boramn