I'm a Lumberjack

2004-05-14 02:42:09 PM
cppbuilder93
I'm a BCB and I'm okay,
I compile all night and I crash all day.
Chorus: He's a BCB and he's okay,
He compiles all night and he crashes all day.
I cut through macros, I eat up templates,
I send most bits to the linker.
On Wednesdays I go awol
And produce buffer overruns for tea.
Mounties: He cuts through macros, he eats up templates,
He sends most bits to the linker.
On Wednesdays he goes awol
And produces buffer overruns for tea.
Chorus: He's a BCB and he's okay,
He compiles all night and he crashes all day.
I love to compile Standard C++
I like the STL.
I put on Kylix clothing,
And hang around wxWidgets forums.
Mounties: He loves to compile Standard C++
He like the STL,
He puts on Kylix clothing,
And hangs around wxWidgets forums?
Chorus: He's a BCB and he's okay,
He compiles all night and he crashes all day.
I can handle __properties and AnsiString
And most parts of the VCL
I wish I'd been a Pascal compiler
Just like by dear pappa
Mounties: He can handle __properties and AnsiString?
And most parts ... of the VCL?
...he's a BCB and he's okay,
He compiles all night and he crashes all day.
...he's a lumberjack and he's OKAAAAAAAAAAYYY
He compiles all night and he crashes all day.
----
Andrew Bond

Re:I'm a Lumberjack

Ta tata Ta, ta........
Ta, Ta.

Re:I'm a Lumberjack

I'm a BCB and I'm okay,
I compile all night and I crash all day.
Very good! Didn't you do a similar Python one a while back?

{smallsort}

Re:I'm a Lumberjack

>Didn't you do a similar Python one a while back?
In fact I did two others, but they were both a sign of disappointment with
the way things are going.
This one is more positive.... awaiting the Open Letter
Andrew
"David Perkins" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
>I'm a BCB and I'm okay,
>I compile all night and I crash all day.

Very good! Didn't you do a similar Python one a while back?

Re:I'm a Lumberjack

Add lines as you see fit (from the Meaning of Life):
Just remember that your coding,
on a userbase that's eroding,
Eroding at 900 users an hour.

Re:I'm a Lumberjack

Andrew Bond wrote:
...he's a BCB and he's okay,
He compiles all night and he crashes all day.
...he's a lumberjack and he's OKAAAAAAAAAAYYY
He compiles all night and he crashes all day.
Dear Sir,
I wish to complain in the strongest possible terms about the previous
post. A fair number of my acquaintances use BCB and not all of them are
{*word*263}s.
Brig. Sir Charles Arthur Smith (mrs)
<G>Good job, Andrew - yet again.
--
Ken
planeta.terra.com.br/educacao/kencamargo/