"about" window

2003-10-14 06:12:19 PM
cppbuilder2
Hello!!
I am starting to use Builder 4. I would like to create a simple menu
application with the "help" menu. I want to create a new text -based
form for the help command.
I don`t know how to associate this new form with the main form so when
I execute the help command the text I wrote appear in a new window.
Thanks

Re:"about" window

This newsgroup is about C++ Builder installation issues, while you question
is about VCL programming.
Please direct your browser at info.borland.com/newsgroups/ and read the
newsgroup descriptions and guidelines. This will help you find the appropriate
newsgroup for your question.
Look for groups that have both cppbuilder and vcl in their name.

Re:"about" window

"Mannuel" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
I am starting to use Builder 4. I would like to create a simple menu application with the "help" menu. I want to create a new text -based
form for the help command.

I don`t know how to associate this new form with the main form so when I execute the help command the text I wrote appear in a new window.
If it's not too late to comment on this (or deemed inapropriate after Thomas' reply), try googling for Builder tutorials.
There is also a users-group in the UK; the guys there have a great website for tips and tricks.
~Gregory

{smallsort}