XP Docs

I'm looking for a good source on XP internals. I just spent
more than an hour sifting through all the XP books at Waldens
and *every* book they had was user based and not a{*word*180} about
API calls.
More specifically, I'm interested in theming. I've pretty much
exhausted the docs available on the M$ website and I'm looking
for more obscure things like drawing the green Start button
or the orange task bar icon ect..
~ JD

Re:XP Docs

"JD" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I'm looking for a good source on XP internals.
Did you look at MSDNs website yet? The API is fully documented, and there
are plenty of articles that explain how to use them.
Gambit

Re:XP Docs

news:4390cd63$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

>I'm looking for a good source on XP internals.

Did you look at MSDNs website yet? The API is fully documented, and
there are plenty of articles that explain how to use them.
I guess he is looking for undocumented APIs. And not all of the APIs I
can find in the headers of the newest Platform SDK are documented, BTW,
not even in the help files that come with that SDK.
--
Rudy Velthuis {TeamB] velthuis.homepage.t-online.de/
"Humor is the only test of gravity, and gravity of humor; for a subject

{smallsort}