Turbo C++ questions

2006-12-21 06:28:27 PM
cppbuilder85
Hi all
Will Turbo C++ Pro;
- Allow me to compile and build Delphi components so that I can use them
both as packages (in the IDE) and generate the H/LIB files for me ?
- Allow me to use stuff like:
GExperts, Delphispeedup, DDevExtensions etc ?
- Have any limitations compared with C++ Builder 6.0 ?
/Martin

Re:Turbo C++ questions

You can create/install components like BCB6.
You can use experts.
It does have limitations - the help isn't as good :( but it
also allows themed apps etc. so it's better in many ways.
HTH Pete