Porting f2c under bcc55

2005-06-23 01:21:35 AM
cppbuilder112
Hi everybody
Please, excuse me if this is not the right NG, in case any
suggestion about the right NG would be welcome.
I am trying porting the fortran to c converter (f2c) under Borland
compiler. As for the converter alone, all OK: it works and
translates well. But I am experiencing a lot of troubles in
compiling the libraries. I am not confident with "make" and even if
I were, it seems that porting libraries is a bit complex task. So,
before I start working around to re-invent the wheel, does someone
know whether the porting has been already done and the corresponding
Makefile available? I found a porting on the net, both of the
translator and
the libraries, and it works. But I am interested in a
from-the-ground porting.
Thank you very much
Apx.

Re:Porting f2c under bcc55

What you have are the command line tools from C++ Builder 5. C++ Builder
newsgroups all have the word 'cppbuilder' in their name. For example:
borland.public.cppbuilder.commandlinetools
Make files to do that should be straightforward to construct. What problems
have you encountered with creating a make file?
. Ed
Follow-ups set to
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...