it's possible to copy the property of a control ???

I need to allocate a control runtime with the same characteristic of another
one already
allocated.
It's possible to acquire automatically the characteristic, or i must copy
manually :

    myCombo = new TComboBox(SearchVar);
    myCombo->Parent = SearchVar;

    myCombo->Whidth  = SearchVar->ComboBoxSearch->Whidth;
    myCombo->Top     = SearchVar->ComboBoxSearch->Top;
    myCombo->TabStop = SearchVar->ComboBoxSearch->TabStop;
    myCombo->TabOrder = SearchVar->ComboBoxSearch->TabOrder;
    etc...

Thanks in advance.

Re:it's possible to copy the property of a control ???

: "Paolo" <sir...@tecnoparco.it> wrote:
>It's possible to acquire automatically the characteristic, or i must copy
>manually :

>    myCombo->Whidth  = SearchVar->ComboBoxSearch->Whidth;
>    myCombo->Top     = SearchVar->ComboBoxSearch->Top;

You need to copy manually - except if the component supports the Assign
method.

--
General information:
    * Do not cross- or multipost