Watch List window doesn't show up

I'm having this problem with the watch list window.  When I select the watch
list in the view|debug menu, nothing shows up though BCB 4.0pro shifts focus
to something that isn't visible.  And when I view the Windows List, also in
the view menu, it says that the Watch List exists somewhere.

Any ideas?  I'm clueless right now.  And about to reinstall BCB.

Re:Watch List window doesn't show up

> Any ideas?  I'm clueless right now.  And about to reinstall BCB.

I think C++Builder's setup allows you to restore the registry entries,
without reinstalling the entire IDE.  Maybe that'll help?

--
Yoto Yotov

Other Threads