Missing Remote Data Module

I'm trying to create a new item using the "Remote Data Module" wizard.
According to my user's guide and online help, I should be able to choose
File | New... and the resulting dialog should contain an icon titled
"Remote Data Module".  When I choose File | New I get a dialog
containing several icons, including "Data Module", but "Remote Data
Module" isn't to be found anywhere.  Do I have to create this module
somehow?  Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Re:Missing Remote Data Module

The availability of Remote Data Module depends on the version of BCB 3 that
you have.  You must have the Client/Server suite in order to use this
feature.
Scott wrote:
> I'm trying to create a new item using the "Remote Data Module" wizard.
> According to my user's guide and online help, I should be able to choose
> File | New... and the resulting dialog should contain an icon titled
> "Remote Data Module".  When I choose File | New I get a dialog
> containing several icons, including "Data Module", but "Remote Data
> Module" isn't to be found anywhere.  Do I have to create this module
> somehow?  Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Other Threads