Blocking of messages

J'm writting an client-server application in Borland C++ Builder 5.0 and J'm
using components ClientSocket and ServerSocket for communication beetween
clients and server. Programs seemed to work smoothly, but suddenly I noticed
something strange in server app.:

-when appeared one after another two events OnClientRead during I was
resizing or moving the server window, the program hunged up and stopped
reacting for the user interface !

Maybe will help ProcessMessages() , but I don't know where to insert the
call. Probably not into every event in Object Inspector ? Maybe it is due to
redefine  message loop ?

George