Memo--'Insert' key no work

Hi all,
I put a Memo on a Form. When I click 'Insert' key to overwrite, but it no
work. why?
What parameters(VCL) is not set? or use win API function to replace?

Peter

Re:Memo--'Insert' key no work

Handling these keys is not an included part of TMemo.  Programming the
editing keys is discussed in "...Builder in 21 Days", and "...14
days", in the ScratchPad project discussion.
--
Timothy H. Buchman
City Center Theater

Peter SL <e...@alumni.nctu.edu.tw> wrote in message

> Hi all,
> I put a Memo on a Form. When I click 'Insert' key to overwrite, but
it no
> work. why?
> What parameters(VCL) is not set? or use win API function to replace?

> Peter

Re:Memo--'Insert' key no work

Hi Timothy,
Thanks your infomation.
;-)
Peter

Timothy H. Buchman ???g??31 <8csq4j$...@bornews.borland.com>...
|Handling these keys is not an included part of TMemo.  Programming the
|editing keys is discussed in "...Builder in 21 Days", and "...14
|days", in the ScratchPad project discussion.
|--
|========================================
|City Center Theater
|New York NY
|tbuch...@citycenter.org
|Please treat this signature information as confidential.
|========================================
|Search .borland newsgroup archives at:
|http://www.mers.com/searchsite.html

|Peter SL <e...@alumni.nctu.edu.tw> wrote in message

|> Hi all,
|> I put a Memo on a Form. When I click 'Insert' key to overwrite, but
|it no
|> work. why?
|> What parameters(VCL) is not set? or use win API function to replace?
|>
|> Peter

Other Threads