Q: opening source without opening project

Hi all,

When I'm coding in one project, I find that I often need to open a
source file from another project. However, if that is the main source
file of the other project, BCB3 closes my current project and opens the
other project and source file. Is there a way where I can just open the
source file without leaving my current project?

Thanks.

Greg
--
Greg Reese                      ARACOR
Senior Research Engineer        514 E. Dayton-Yellow Springs Road

Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Re:Q: opening source without opening project

I've seen this too. Seems like a bug to me but I will bet that if I report
it to Borland they will tell me that it isn't and that this is the way
things work.

Greg Reese wrote:
> Hi all,

> When I'm coding in one project, I find that I often need to open a
> source file from another project. However, if that is the main source
> file of the other project, BCB3 closes my current project and opens the
> other project and source file. Is there a way where I can just open the
> source file without leaving my current project?

> Thanks.

> Greg
> --
> Greg Reese                      ARACOR
> Senior Research Engineer        514 E. Dayton-Yellow Springs Road
> re...@oharacor.com              Fairborn, OH  45324-6432
>                                 (937)879-4200 x29

> Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Other Threads