Unresolved external'__linkproc__intover'

Screaming about "serious problems", without being able to duplicate anything
which illustrates them, does absolutely no good. You need to be able to
duplicate your problem and report it on QC with the appropriate files which
illustrate it.

Also, if you have a project worth thousands of dollars which is being held
up, why don't you contact Borland's tech support personally and talk to them
for a workaround.

Finally, stop screaming. It's rude, crude, and stupid.

"Jim Smith" <smith...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> Is there any one home?

> Did we spend thousands of dollars to a once unbelievably responsive and
> superiorly technical company to end up with compilers and linkers
> that once ruled the world but now have NO support and halt our
> multi-thousand
> dollar projects dead in their tracks? And why are all of the posted
> problems on this site easily resolvable problems and the extremely
> serious ones over looked? And why am I being forced to look at
> Microsoft's compilers to do my work when for 20+ years Borland
> compilers have rocked my code?

Re:Unresolved external'__linkproc__intover'

Ed:
    When you have a production application with a dead line that functions
as
 a business critical component and the fundamental function of a computer
language fails
and the problem *IS NOT* duplicatable because it is random you tend to get a
little
should we say peed off. I have been programming for 25 years (and using
Borland
products since Turbo Pascal) and have never had such a problem such as this.
If there
was a pattern (working on this) then I could probably fix it...
I can't get any answers from Borland either. And by the looks of all of the
news groups,
allot of other people can't either....
Sorry about the emotion, I just expect great things form Borland....

"Edward Diener" <eddie...@tropicsoft.com> wrote in message

> Screaming about "serious problems", without being able to duplicate
anything
> which illustrates them, does absolutely no good. You need to be able to
> duplicate your problem and report it on QC with the appropriate files
which
> illustrate it.

> Also, if you have a project worth thousands of dollars which is being held
> up, why don't you contact Borland's tech support personally and talk to
them
> for a workaround.

> Finally, stop screaming. It's rude, crude, and stupid.

> "Jim Smith" <smith...@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > Is there any one home?

> > Did we spend thousands of dollars to a once unbelievably responsive and
> > superiorly technical company to end up with compilers and linkers
> > that once ruled the world but now have NO support and halt our
> > multi-thousand
> > dollar projects dead in their tracks? And why are all of the posted
> > problems on this site easily resolvable problems and the extremely
> > serious ones over looked? And why am I being forced to look at
> > Microsoft's compilers to do my work when for 20+ years Borland
> > compilers have rocked my code?

Re:Unresolved external'__linkproc__intover'

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003 11:56:38 +0100, Andreas Blochberger

<ablochber...@csdedv.de> wrote:
>void* f( void* data )
>{
>}

>leads to this warning:
>[C++ Warnung] Unit1.cpp(20): W8072 Verd?chtige Zeigerarithmetik

>in english this would be a suspect pointer arithmetic

Looks pretty suspect to me.  Where does the returned void* come from?

 - Leo

Re:Unresolved external'__linkproc__intover'

>void* f( void* data )
>{
>}
>leads to this warning:
>[C++ Warnung] Unit1.cpp(20): W8072 Verd?chtige Zeigerarithmetik

I think this is a known bug in the German version of BCB6 SP2. Because of
the linker error LME279 I removed SP2 and work with SP1 without this
problems.

Greetings,

Harald

Other Threads