Tutorial help needed

Newbie here. I'm trying C++Builder 4 tutorial.

I'm asked to:

?Add a Table and a StatusBar to the form:

1-  Drop a Table component onto the form.

Click the Data Access tab on the Component palette. To find the Table
component, point at an icon on the palette for a moment; C++Builder displays
a Help hint showing the name of the component.(...)?

I've found the component palette and I've managed to insert a StatusBa, but
there ain't such thing like a "Data
Access tab".

Can anyone enlight me?

Any help appreciated!!!

Re:Tutorial help needed

Hi Pedro

I checked the tutorial (version 5) and at the first page of this chapter
Borland says that the tutorial is just for the Professional and Enterprise
versions. Might it be that you've got a standard version?

Good luck

Gert

Re:Tutorial help needed

Yep... standard version. U're right!

Thanks,

Pedro

"Gert Been" <gb...@customware.nl> wrote in message

> Hi Pedro

> I checked the tutorial (version 5) and at the first page of this chapter
> Borland says that the tutorial is just for the Professional and Enterprise
> versions. Might it be that you've got a standard version?

> Good luck

> Gert

Other Threads