BCB3 Project with Ole doesn't work with BCB4

I've developed an application with Ole-automations on BCB3Pro, what runs
correctly.
Now I want to compile it on BCB4 (Enterprise) but I always get this
error-message:
[C++ Error] sysvari.h(2560): E2451 Undefined symbol 'TAutoArgs'.

[sysvari.h]
[...]
  template <class P1>
  void Variant::OlePropertySet(const String& name, P1 p1)
  {
    TAutoArgs<1> args;           <<<< Here the compiler stops
    args[1] = p1;
    OlePropertySet(name, static_cast<TAutoArgsBase&>(args));
  }
[...]

I've written in my application:
    Variant xlApp;
    xlApp = Variant::CreateObject("Excel.Application");
    xlApp.OlePropertySet("Visible",Variant(false));
   [...]

Is it possible to compile my project on BCB4? What I have to change?

thx
Andre

Re:BCB3 Project with Ole doesn't work with BCB4

Andre, a similar question was answered here very recently. You may
search this group to find the full answer. In short, you need to
#include "vcl\utilcls.h"

Alex

Andre Paulmann wrote:

[snip]