Developer wanted to build application(against payment)

Dear Designers,

I have an question of a client of me  to develop an application with the
following features:
- Automaticaly Filling in text like address, name, telephone etc. in a
webform.
- The strings from the text-fields are stored on a local file on the
computer.

Can anyone develop such a program for me wich will work with IE and
Netscapee. I have a budget to develop such an program. So if you will help
me and have some spare-time I would appreciate it.
Let me hear what you think of my proposal.

Some examples of the sort of application I want to develop you can find at
the following address:
http://www.softseek.com/internet/general/review_22052_index.html
http://www.cthtech.com/download.html     -> Pfilr1.1

With kind regards,