Fire Com Events

Hi,

I have heavy difficulties to fire events when the objects
interface is beeing invoked from a client. In other words it does
not work. I read nearly every posting on that, but couldnt find
any solution.

Some details:

I have an automation object which provides some methods and also
events. (checked flag within the wizard for the automation object).
On the other side I have a client which connects properly to the
server. The methods are invoked properly, but the events dont.
When I invoke the event within the server, the event is fired, not so, when I invoke the method within the client. The server
is implemented with the flags otFree and it is checked as MTA.

The code in the object implemention looks as follows.

STDMETHODIMP TkfcOSImpl::DoOutput()
{
   Fire_OnLaunch(Visible);
   // some logic

}

I think I miss something on the client side. Has someone an
example on how to invoke events from the client side? Any
suggestions are very welcome. Thanks in advance.

Greetings Roman

Re:Fire Com Events

Hi,

I have found the solution. Great. Thanks to all who have posted
examples. Espesially Alex Bakaev. I did not include an
event dispatcher on the client side, so no connection were
there. This was the reason. Thank you very much.

Greetings Roman.

Re:Fire Com Events

Glad to be of help :) Without doing anything :)
.a
Roman Morokutti wrote:

> Hi,

> I have found the solution. Great. Thanks to all who have posted
> examples. Espesially Alex Bakaev. I did not include an
> event dispatcher on the client side, so no connection were
> there. This was the reason. Thank you very much.

> Greetings Roman.

Other Threads