Identation

Hi,

When I am indenting my code, such as within an if statement etc. is there a
way to mass indent several lines at the same time? I cannot seem to find any
info about this in the help.

cheers,

Phil

--

"If it is called software, why is it so hard?" - Unknown

Re:Identation

Select the lines and use Ctrl+Shift+U and Ctrl+Shift+I to unindent and
indent respectively.

Cheers

"Phil" <pvalent...@continental-microwave.co.uk> wrote in message

> Hi,

> When I am indenting my code, such as within an if statement etc. is there
> way to mass indent several lines at the same time? I cannot seem to find
any
> info about this in the help.

> cheers,

> Phil

> --

> "If it is called software, why is it so hard?" - Unknown

Re:Identation

Phil said,

> When I am indenting my code, such as within an if statement etc. is there a
> way to mass indent several lines at the same time? I cannot seem to find any
> info about this in the help.

Ctrl-K I - indent
Ctrl-K U - unindent
--
liz

Re:Identation

Thanks, knew I'd seen it somewhere, just couldn't remember it

Phil

"Russell Hind" <russell.h...@ttplabtech.com> wrote in message

> Select the lines and use Ctrl+Shift+U and Ctrl+Shift+I to unindent and
> indent respectively.

> Cheers

> "Phil" <pvalent...@continental-microwave.co.uk> wrote in message
> > Hi,

> > When I am indenting my code, such as within an if statement etc. is
there
> > way to mass indent several lines at the same time? I cannot seem to find
> any
> > info about this in the help.

> > cheers,

> > Phil

> > --

> > "If it is called software, why is it so hard?" - Unknown

Re:Identation

If you get the "astyle" program and add it to your tools menu (after installing)
then you can auto (re) indent all your code with two mouse clicks.  I forget
where to get it but it's easy to find on the web.  Originally "astyle" was
written for UNIX I believe.  WARNING:  Bear in mind though that it indents the
file on the disk NOT in the buffer so you have to save your file before running
it.  The IDE will prompt for a reload from disk after you have done this.  You
have to add  $EDNAME in the parameter box.

Mike E

Phil wrote:
> Hi,

> When I am indenting my code, such as within an if statement etc. is there a
> way to mass indent several lines at the same time? I cannot seem to find any
> info about this in the help.

> cheers,

> Phil

> --

> "If it is called software, why is it so hard?" - Unknown

Other Threads