Drag&Drop Problem

I'm trying to do a drag&drop operation using imagelist!
I tried SetDragImage function but it didn't work!
how can I do that and under what event should I do it?
10x

Re:Drag&Drop Problem

On Mon, 25 Jan 1999 20:30:29 +0200, "E.T." <etzar...@ort.org.il>
wrote:

>I'm trying to do a drag&drop operation using imagelist!
>I tried SetDragImage function but it didn't work!
>how can I do that and under what event should I do it?
>10x

Did you take a look at

www.inprise.com/devsupport/bcppbuilder/faq

IIRC there is a code snippet with drag & drop
with an image.

Gerard

Re:Drag&Drop Problem

it doesn't help me.
I need to drag pictures from an imagelist on a form

Re:Drag&Drop Problem

On Sat, 30 Jan 1999 20:41:33 +0200, "E.T." <etzar...@ort.org.il>
wrote:

>it doesn't help me.
>I need to drag pictures from an imagelist on a form

That's strange.
The code sample provided in the faq does just that.
Gerard

Re:Drag&Drop Problem

E.T. wrote in message <78vjjp$9...@forums.borland.com>...
>it doesn't help me.
>I need to drag pictures from an imagelist on a form

I've done exactly this for MD.  If you want, I'll send you a code snippet.
Let me know.

Ron
--
Manifest Destiny - The Race for World Domination
Demo now available!

Other Threads