Event handler code created from Object Inspector

Hi All,

can anyone explain the following:

Using BCB5 with patch 1.

Import an ActiveX control that has several OCX event methods with the same
parameter signature, for example:

    void Blocking(short* Status, short* Cancel);
    void Cancel(short* Status, short* Response);
    void Read(short* DataLength, short* IsUrgent);

Place the control on a form and doubleclick the event properties OnBlocking,
OnCancel and OnRead in the Object Inspector, the resulting event handler
code is

    void __fastcall TForm1::Socket1Blocking(TObject *Sender, short *Status,
short *Cancel) {}
    void __fastcall TForm1::Socket1Cancel(TObject *Sender, short *Status,
short *Cancel) {}
    void __fastcall TForm1::Socket1Read(TObject *Sender, short *Status,
short *Cancel) {}

The parameter names are lost for all but the first! The TypeLib interface
files are correct so I presume its something to do with Object Inspector.

I know that this isn't a real problem, just looking for an explanation
rather than a fix - I might learn something :-)
Thanks,

Graham Smith