Runtime Errors with ActiveX controls within a VCL component

I am using ImageKnife's version 3.0 OCX within a visual component which I
originally recreated in C++ builder 3.0 (which worked no problems), but now
when I build it in Builder 4 and include it in one of my builder 4 project I
get access violations which seem to be coming coming from the wrapper class
which builder has put around the OCX.

Has anyone got any ideas? The OCX works fine on its own on a form providing
the 'Build with runtime libs' compiler option is not enabled (This option is
not available when compiling the OCX wrapper class - could this be the
problem!!!)

Stewart.