Use 16 bit DLL in CBuilder 5 (32 bit app)

Hi there,

I have a 16 bit DLL which I'd like to use in my CBuilder 5 project under
Win2K pro.
The API function LoadLibrary returns a Null pointer with error code 126
(derived from the API function GetError).

Can someone tell me if it's even possible to load a 16 bit DLL in my 32 bit
code ?
If yes, how should I do this ?

Kind reg's, Bart

Re:Use 16 bit DLL in CBuilder 5 (32 bit app)

you can't do that ..
 you need to use a Thunk access to use a 16 bit DLL and even with that i am not
sure if that will work in W2k.
Bart Rijvers wrote:
> Hi there,

> I have a 16 bit DLL which I'd like to use in my CBuilder 5 project under
> Win2K pro.
> The API function LoadLibrary returns a Null pointer with error code 126
> (derived from the API function GetError).

> Can someone tell me if it's even possible to load a 16 bit DLL in my 32 bit
> code ?
> If yes, how should I do this ?

> Kind reg's, Bart

Other Threads