Arranging BCB4's Default Desktop

I've been working on a console mode project for a few weeks now. I've
had the Desktop box checked in the Autosave options section of the
Environmental options window. After unchecking that box and closing
BCB4, my desktop now starts up in an unpleasant format:

The toolbar (the section with all the stuff at the top of the screen) is
too short and the default Form and Unit are arranged partially off the
screen in the lower right-hand corner.

How can I make BCB4 start with the desktop appearing as it did when
first installed?

Thanks,

Bob

Re:Arranging BCB4's Default Desktop

Delete your .dsk file.

Anduin Withers
borland.com

: "Robert H. Penoyer" <rpeno...@pacbell.net> wrote:

>How can I make BCB4 start with the desktop appearing as it did when
>first installed?

Delete your equivalent of

  E:\BCB4\Bin\bcb.dsk

That should help a bit...

--
Stefan Hoffmeister      http://www.econos.de/
Due to time constraints I cannot give free face-to-face advice.