cc3250mt.dll and borlndmm.dll

when cc3250mt.dll and borlndmm.dll are used/required ?
I tried to run my BCB 5 program from another machine and installed most of the file required. But while run time, it asked for the above two files also ?

is there any place where I can find some details of other dlls included with BCB ?

Re:cc3250mt.dll and borlndmm.dll

cc3250.dll is the RTL (runtime library) DLL.  cc3250mt.dll is the
multi-threaded version.

When you dynamic link the runtime library routines used will be in DLL's and
not in your program.  It is essential that the same copy of the memory
manager delete memory that has been allocated so the DLL's and your program
must use a common memory manager.  That manager is contained in borlndmm.dll

To determine which DLL's your program uses, open a command window and move
to the project directory.  Give this command:

tdump -em. filename.exe
(do not overlook the period in the -em. above)

If you do not want to supply DLL's when installing on another machine that
does not have BCB 5 on it, then go into Options|Project and do this:

Under the Linker tab uncheck the build with dynamic RTL
Under the Packages tab uncheck build with runtime packages

Then do a Project|Build

.  Ed

> when cc3250mt.dll and borlndmm.dll are used/required ?
> I tried to run my BCB 5 program from another machine
> and installed most of the file required. But while run time,
> it asked for the above two files also ?

> is there any place where I can find some details of other
> dlls included with BCB ?

Other Threads