Open BCB 5 project file in BCB4

I have a third party project file that was created with BCB 5.

Is there a way to convert it to BCB 4, or am I going to have to manually build a
BCB 4 project file?

Brad

Re:Open BCB 5 project file in BCB4

"Brad Clarke" <bgclark...@rogers.com> wrote in message

> I have a third party project file that was created with BCB 5.

> Is there a way to convert it to BCB 4, or am I going to have to manually
build a
> BCB 4 project file?

> Brad

I'd create a new BCB4 project and then add the forms & other source files
that were in the BCB5 project.  Project conversion doesn't work correctly in
the the v4 to v5 to v6 direction so there's no almost chance of it working
in reverse.

Other Threads