from Borland C++502 to Borland C++ 6

HI,I need help!!! I've the source code of a software written with
Borland C++ 5.02 IDE. I want to port this code from Borland C++ 502 to
borland C++ 6 builder. Is this possible?? Do you have any advice for me??
Thank's for All
Jasp

Re:from Borland C++502 to Borland C++ 6

"Jasp" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
HI,I need help!!! I've the source code of a software written with
Borland C++ 5.02 IDE. I want to port this code from Borland C++ 502 to
borland C++ 6 builder. Is this possible?? Do you have any advice for me??
Thank's for All

Jasp

I also eager to know, as I know BC5.02 is based on OWL, while BCB6 is based on VCL, which is completely different.
Taive

Re:from Borland C++502 to Borland C++ 6

Being fairly new at this myself: I would think if you ported the source
files in as a project you might be able to work in Builder 6. But, then
again, I'm new at this too.
the Impp ;->
"Jasp" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
HI,I need help!!! I've the source code of a software written with
Borland C++ 5.02 IDE. I want to port this code from Borland C++ 502 to
borland C++ 6 builder. Is this possible?? Do you have any advice for me??
Thank's for All

Jasp

{smallsort}