CBuilder 6 Enterprise CD1 defect problem.

2004-07-01 06:11:03 PM
cppbuilder55
Hi,
I'm in South Africa Johanesburg, Sandton area.
I bought CPPBuilder 6 Enterpise upgrade a 2 weeks from local disctributor
"WORKGROUP"
and tried to install it a week ago. I had error reading some file on disc 1,
and still got the problem
after trying to install from different machines. I called the dealer who
called Borland South Africa, and they
sad they need to return the package which will be sent to Netherlands and
the
AFTER 3 WEEK FROM SENDING THE PACKAGE WE MIGHT GET THE NEW
CD.
I mean really, is there A BETTER WAY(FASTER) for getting a new CD than
having to do all this.
Sound like the 80s in this AGE and from an IT company like Borland.
I just need a NEW CD, even if it's a CD image that usues by CD-KEY.
Remember the slogan "On time and within budget!", so as u can imagine the
impact of this to my projects.
It is faster to get the TRIAL which u don't pay for it; than to get the CD u
paid for replace which came
defect from the box.
XXXX@XXXXX.COM