rtl.bpi never gets linked?

Hi, I just wrote a small package and everytime I try to compile it, I get a
dialog box titled Change Classname with the prompt...
The following changes are necessary to make this package work with other
installed packages.... and it always shows rtl.bpi
I say yes to make the changes, but it still keeps prompting me...
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Lynn

Re:rtl.bpi never gets linked?

"Lynn Morrison" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
The following changes are necessary to make this package
work with other installed packages.... and it always shows rtl.bpi
Make sure that "rtl" has been added to your package's Requires list.
Gambit

Re:rtl.bpi never gets linked?

Thats just it, it 'is' there, larger than life... I just don't get it... ;)
Thank you,
Lynn

"Lynn Morrison" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
news:4138f28e$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

>The following changes are necessary to make this package
>work with other installed packages.... and it always shows rtl.bpi

Make sure that "rtl" has been added to your package's Requires list.

Gambit

{smallsort}