CPU Time information

2006-08-11 06:58:09 PM
cppbuilder92
Hello,
I have to catch the information about CPU time used in BCB 2006, just like
Windows Task Manager does.
Can you suggest me how?
Many tanks
Milvio

Re:CPU Time information

Milvio Mazza wrote:
I have to catch the information about CPU time used in BCB 2006, just
like Windows Task Manager does.
Wrong newsgroup section. This section deals with issues relating to the
C++ language, its standard libraries and some VCL classes.
You question would be better asked in .nativeapi since it will require
a call to the Windows API.
Please *give it a few days* then repost there if you don't get an
answer here. Also review the newsgroup guidelines in my signature :)
--
Andrue Cope [TeamB]
[Bicester, Uk]

Re:CPU Time information

Hello,
I have to catch the information about CPU time used in BCB 2006, just like
Windows Task Manager does.
Can you suggest me how?
Many tanks
Milvio

{smallsort}

Re:CPU Time information

Milvio Mazza wrote:
I have to catch the information about CPU time used in BCB 2006, just like
Windows Task Manager does.

Can you suggest me how?
GetProcessTimes()
If that isn't what you want, then you will need to explain more
precisely what you are looking for.

Re:CPU Time information

Thank you Bob for answer.