PreProcessMsg

2007-07-16 01:54:37 AM
cppbuilder62
Hello,
I have a custom list box class derived from TListBox and have
provided a PreProcessMsg method for it (overriden the TListBox's
PreProcessMsg). The problem is that every other event handler
such as EvKeyDown, EvChar work fine except PreProcessMsg. It
seems that it is not called at all!!! I don't have a clue about
the source of problem.
Thanks
Mohsen

Re:PreProcessMsg

FYI, PreProcessMsg is not called for modal dialogs.
Ray Sittig