ANN: TMS IntraWeb components support for IntraWeb 7

2003-10-23 08:05:50 PM
cppbuilder46
We're pleased to announce that TMS IntraWeb components now also support the
new IntraWeb 7.
CBuilder Developers can obtain free updates after login on our website. New
trial versions for IntraWeb 7 are available at www.tmssoftware.com
TMS IntraWeb Components come in two flavers. The TMS IntraWeb Component Pack
Pro offers over 60 components to create feature-rich webapplications faster
than ever. It includes grids, advanced edits, menus, calendar, datepicker,
Outlookbar and much more...
TMS IntraWeb Component Pack Pro Script Edition offers in addition to the
over 60 components, design-time Javascript syntax highlighting editors for
client-side events.
Fully functional trial versions of the TMS IntraWeb Components for IntraWeb
7 and Delphi 5,6,7 / C++Builder 5,6 can be obtained from
www.tmssoftware.com
--
Kind regards,
Bruno Fierens