Software license control/management of BCB6 build applications

2004-01-28 08:36:07 PM
cppbuilder43
Where can I find license control/management tools (with source) for BCB6
build application i.e. how to add licence check (preferably over the net)
into my application developed in BCB6 ?

Re:Software license control/management of BCB6 build applications

You can check my MJFSecurity suite. I'm working on version 6, but all new
CBuilder Developers of version 5 will get a free upgrade. And version 5 is
currently discounted !
www.mjfreelancing.com/mjfsecurity.htm
It is written in C++Builder and designed for BCB5 and BCB6. Source is
provided in full in the registered version.
--
Malcolm Smith
MJ Freelancing