ANN: EurekaLog 5.1.1 - Catch every BUG with its line no.

We are happy to announce the immediate availability of the new EurekaLog
5.1.1.
EurekaLog is a complete bug resolution tool for Delphi and C++Builder
developers that gives your application the power to catch every exception,
generating a detailed log of the call stack (with unit, procedure and line
number), optionally sending you a copy of each log entry via email or the
Web. Prices begin at $99(US).
EurekaLog represents the most advanced exception logger technology
available for Delphi/C++Builder developers.
To learn more about EurekaLog, please visit our website at:
www.eurekalog.com
To download a demo, please visit:
www.eurekalog.com/downloads.php
If you would like to purchase a new license, please visit:
www.eurekalog.com/buy.php
To see the changes visit:
www.eurekalog.com/showchangelog.php
Best regards.