ANN: TMS Component Pack v4.4 released (C++Builder 2007 support added)

2007-06-25 08:34:18 PM
cppbuilder26
From today, the TMS Component Pack comes also with support for C++Builder
2007. The TMS Component Pack offers over 275 productivity components for
creating sophisticated and modern applications faster including grids,
menus, toolbars, planners, datepickers, calendars, auto application update,
outlookbar, panels, advanced edits and a lot more. An extensive list of
components included in the TMS Component Pack can be found at
www.tmssoftware.com/go/?tmspcklist
What's new & improved:
- New : C++Builder 2007 support
- Update : Latest TMS Advanced ToolBars & Menus v2.9
- Update : Latest TAdvStringGrid v3.5.4.0
- Update : Latest Planner v2.5.4.1
- Update : Lots of smaller extensions & fixes in various components
Active CBuilder Developers can obtain the latest version v4.4 for Delphi
5,6,7,2005,2006,2007 & C++Builder 5,6,2006,2007 free after login on our
website. Users with an expired registration are offered an over 40% discount
for a full new version cycle (>2 years) of free updates & free priority
support. This offer can be found after login on our website.
All components that are included in the TMS Component Pack have separate,
fully functional and non time limited trial versions on our website.
--
Kind regards,
Bruno Fierens