Tip of the Day dialog

2007-04-25 04:31:06 AM
cppbuilder4
Hi,
I'm looking for a tip of the day dialog for C++ Builder VCL with support
for storing the tips in the registry or loading them from a file.
Automatic rotation of the tips, ability to turn it off, etc.
Any suggestions?

Re:Tip of the Day dialog

Isaac Church wrote:

I'm looking for a tip of the day dialog for C++ Builder VCL with support
for storing the tips in the registry or loading them from a file.
Automatic rotation of the tips, ability to turn it off, etc.

Any suggestions?
TJvTipOfDay from the JVCL.
It uses the TJvAppStorage backend so you can store those in Ini Files,
Registry or XML files.

Re:Tip of the Day dialog

"OBones" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Isaac Church wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I'm looking for a tip of the day dialog for C++ Builder VCL with support
>for storing the tips in the registry or loading them from a file.
>Automatic rotation of the tips, ability to turn it off, etc.
>
>Any suggestions?

TJvTipOfDay from the JVCL.
It uses the TJvAppStorage backend so you can store those in Ini Files,
Registry or XML files.
Wow! I can't believe I never heard of this project. The Tip of the day
dialog is great, but I'm amazed at all that's available. Thanks for the
recomendation.

{smallsort}