Solved (Was: BDS2006: Problems with Microolaps PostgresDAC and DBGrid)

2007-11-25 11:03:54 PM
cppbuilder105
Johann Campbell schrubte am Sonntag, 25. November 2007 15:21:
I tried using your code snippet on some data of mine to see if any issues
existed with runtime assignment of the query and components and I was
still able to get results. You mentioned an access violation, what are the
details of the access violation? Can you post its message?
As many many times before, problem is sitting in front of the monitor. I
just gave the DBGrid the Table as DataSource, not the Query.
Anyway, thanks for your help.
regards, Jens