DevExpress cxGrid - creating Views at runtime?

2003-09-01 08:54:28 AM
cppbuilder24
Does anyone know how to create TcxGridTableView's at runtime when usind
DevExpress's cxGrids?
the method it uses is
TcxCustomGrid::CreateView(TMetaClass *)
I've got my grid but I've never used TMetaClass* before to know what
paramter I should be passing when creating the new view.
any working code samples would be helpful.

Re:DevExpress cxGrid - creating Views at runtime?

You can get the MetaClass of any class that is derived from TObject by the
__classid(TMyClass) statement.