Possible website loophole?

David Ridgway - GlyFX
XP style toolbar images, custom splash screen and icon design
www.glyfx.com
For your attention:
I was looking through the site the other night, seeing what would catch my interest. All images I saw look crisp, clear, and impressive.
On occasion, I have surfed websites looking for loopholes and then reported them to the site's managers (I'm something of a self-employed sysadmin as well as programmer). On a hunch, I tried something that I think may be an unintentional loophole on your end -- for further details, feel free to contact me back, via the contact-details below*.
This is a great site, and I wish to help make it better (if even in the most minute way).
~Gregory
* to email, remove the uppercase words, then remove periods from username