incompatible gif-image

2005-04-21 04:39:10 AM
cppbuilder90
Hi,
I am using TGIFImage by Anders Melander and it works very well.
But I need to show these gif-images within a java-applet and this doesnt
work. The java-applet is not able to open the files, allthough all other
programms can. I get an error messge, telling, there is no
global-color-palette.
Is there a way to force the creation of a global color palette when
storing a gif-Image using this component?
Maybe I did miss something. This is my code:
// Form3->Image1->Picture->Bitmap has been loaded with a bmp-file oder
// filled from the clipboard. It doesnt seem to matter,
// where it comes from.
GIFImageDefaultColorReduction=rmQuantizeWindows;
TGIFImage *tg= new TGIFImage();
try
{
tg->Assign(Form3->Image1->Picture->Bitmap);
tg->SaveToFile(SaveDialog1->FileName);
}
__finally
{