adjusting TJPEGImage compression/image quality

2006-11-04 08:06:53 AM
cppbuilder20
Hi,
I am working a bitmap image which I am then copying to a TJPEGImage in order
to save the final image as jpeg image. How can I adjust the compression
ratio/image quality of a TJPEGImage instance? Also is it possible to
handle/set/adjust the EXIF data on a TJPEGImage?
--
Regards,
IraqiGeek

Re:adjusting TJPEGImage compression/image quality

"IraqiGeek" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
How can I adjust the compression ratio/image quality of a TJPEGImage
instance?
Look at the TJPEGImage::CompressionQuality property.
is it possible to handle/set/adjust the EXIF data on a TJPEGImage?
Not directly, no. You would have to save theTJPEGImage into a stream or
file first, and then process the raw image data manually. There are
third-party libraries that can help you with that, for example:
mcguirez.homestead.com/downloads.html
Gambit