Upgrading cbuilder 4 enterprise to BDS2006

2006-02-19 05:32:13 AM
cppbuilder34
Is upgrading from C++ Builder 4.0 enterprise to BDS2006 (pro) possible
or is version 4.0 too old? Will I need to purchase the full version?
Thanks.

Re:Upgrading cbuilder 4 enterprise to BDS2006

Tim Lowes wrote:
Is upgrading from C++ Builder 4.0 enterprise to BDS2006 (pro) possible
or is version 4.0 too old? Will I need to purchase the full version?

I believe it is BCB3.0 and up. You will need to contact Borland sales for a
definitive answer (the shop unfortunately does not define which versions
qualify, but the document used for purchases at BorCon did state what versions
qualified and IIRC it started at BCB3)
Thanks.