TCppWebBrowser - how set focus (edit mode)

2003-09-19 04:56:42 AM
cppbuilder88
1.How set focus for this control? I try many methods. SetFocus don't
work! ActiveControl also. Horror!
2. How move html caret on char left on mouse click. IHTMLCaret don't
work. Only IHTMLTxtRange, but i think that IMarkupPointer,
IDisplayPointer AND IHTMLCaret are need.
PS. sorry for my english ;))))))
w.p.

Re:TCppWebBrowser - how set focus (edit mode)

w.p. wrote:
1.How set focus for this control?
Please put your question/all info in the body of your post.
From info.borland.com/newsgroups/guide.html
8. ... Place all of the information relevant to your post in the message body.
Do not assume that everyone can see or will read the subject line.
I try many methods. SetFocus don't
work! ActiveControl also. Horror!
Have a look at:
Subject:Re: CppWebBrowser Focus Issue
borland.public.cppbuilder.vcl.components.using
2002-12-09 13:09:50 PST
2. How move html caret on char left on mouse click. IHTMLCaret don't
work. Only IHTMLTxtRange, but i think that IMarkupPointer,
IDisplayPointer AND IHTMLCaret are need.
For 2. please explain what you want. I don't understand any of this.
Hans.