How to compile and install a component written in Delphi with source?

I wanna use a component written in Delphi.But I don`t know how to do.
Plz help me!
BCB version:6.0+Patch4
Component home: www.aducom.com/sqlite/
Component download: www.aducom.com/sqlite/download/SQLite_1_2_C.zip

Re:How to compile and install a component written in Delphi with source?

"lity" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I wanna use a component written in Delphi.But I don`t know how to do.
First, you must have the component's source code. If you don't have that,
you can't install it at all.
Assuming you have the Pascal source code for the component, then you have to
create a new BCB-generated package, add the source units to the package, and
then compile and register the package.
Gambit

news:40a838fd$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

>I wanna use a component written in Delphi.But I don`t know how to do.

First, you must have the component's source code. If you
Thx 4 ur answer:)

{smallsort}