TListBox::OnScroll

2005-01-05 06:00:51 AM
cppbuilder21
Hi!
I was looking for the way to add the OnScroll event to a ListBox. I
found the way to do it in pascal, but not in c++.
Can you help me? (I want to make 2 listboxes scroll toghether)
--
Darío Alejandro Guzik (El Tío Borracho)
tioborracho.tripod.com

Re:TListBox::OnScroll

"Darío Alejandro Guzik" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I was looking for the way to add the OnScroll event to a ListBox.
I found the way to do it in pascal, but not in c++.

Can you help me? (I want to make 2 listboxes scroll toghether)
Please go to www.deja.com and do a search through the archives of
these newsgroups. Sample code has been posted many times before.
Gambit

Re:TListBox::OnScroll

thanks
news:41db10f1$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

>I was looking for the way to add the OnScroll event to a ListBox.
>I found the way to do it in pascal, but not in c++.
>
>Can you help me? (I want to make 2 listboxes scroll toghether)

Please go to www.deja.com and do a search through the archives of
these newsgroups. Sample code has been posted many times before.

Gambit

--
Darío Alejandro Guzik (El Tío Borracho)
tioborracho.tripod.com