Component selection palette

2005-06-28 11:12:34 PM
cppbuilder24
I am looking for a component which acts like the component selection
palette. Is there an existing control which I can use or a third party
component?
Thanks
Ian Bromfield

Re:Component selection palette

"Ian Bromfield" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
I am looking for a component which acts like the component selection
palette.
Look at TTabControl and TPageControl.
~ JD

Re:Component selection palette

It is the images which give a bevel appearance when the mouse is over them
and change state when selected that I am interested in.
Ian
"JD" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message

"Ian Bromfield" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
>I am looking for a component which acts like the component selection
>palette.

Look at TTabControl and TPageControl.

~ JD

{smallsort}

Re:Component selection palette

"Ian Bromfield" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
It is the images which give a bevel appearance when the mouse is over them
and change state when selected that I am interested in.
Try a TSpeedButton.
~ JD